Why take Vets Vites Adult Multi Liquid Capsule?
Because you get the benefits of quick absorption from liquid vitamins in a Once-a-Day capsule that is much higher in energy and mood-health B-Vitamins than typical Once-a-Day Multis.
What are the ingredients in the Adult Multi Liquid Capsule?
1 Liquid Filled Capsule a day contains:
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (beta-carotene)||1,250IU||25%|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||30mg||50%|
|Vitamin D-3 (cholecalciferol)||500IU||125%|
|Vitamin E (d-Alpha toco. acetate)||7.5IU||25%|
|Vitamin B-1 |
|Vitamin B-2 (riboflavin)||12.5mg||735%|
|Vitamin B-6 (pyridoxine HCl)||12.5mg||625%|
|Folate (folic acid)||100mcg||25%|
|Vitamin B-12 (cyanocobalamin)||125mcg||2083%|
|Iron (ferrous fumurate)||4.5mg||25%|
|Iodine (from kelp)||37.5mcg||25%|
|Selenium (selenium yeast)||6.3mcg||9%|
|Citrus Bioflavonoids 50% Complex||2.5mg||*|
|Panax ginseng powder (root)||2.5mg||*|
|42 Fruits and Vegetable Blend|
Blueberry, Cranberry, Grapeseed, Strawberry, Raspberry, Pomegranate,
Bilberry, Alfalfa, Carrot, Beet, Broccoli, Acai, Chokeberry, Apple, Apple Pectin,
Maqui Berry, Grape Skin, Black Cherry, Tomato, Barley, Celery, Chlorella,
Black Currant, Artichoke, Mango, Pineapple, Spirulina, Chlorophyllin, Dandelion,
Wheat Grass, Green Tea, Milk Thistle, Eleutherococcus senticosus, Ashitaba,
Bing Cherry, Elderberry, Goji Berry, Grapefruit, Mangosteen, Spinach, Tart
Cherry and Papaya.
*Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Rice bran oil, gelatin (bovine) and chlorophyll.
Let’s take a look at the ingredients in the Adult Multi Liquid Capsule
22 Essential Vitamins and Minerals: The Adult Multi Liquid Capsule provides a wide spectrum of essential vitamins and minerals, with 22 Essential Vitamins and Minerals, Plus Added Nutrients. This multi is especially high in essential B-Vitamins for improved energy and cognitive health.
High in Energy B-Vitamins: Vets Vites one-a-day Adult Multi Liquid Capsule is much higher in B-Vitamins than other one-a-day vitamins, such as Centrum® Adult Multi, that many people take. Let’s take a look at the comparison and why the extra B-Vitamins are good for you.
- We have 8 times as much Vitamin B-1 — B-1 helps produce cellular energy from our foods and supports proper nervous system function
- We have 7 times as much Vitamin B-2 — B-2 supports proper cellular energy production
- We have 6 times as much Vitamin B-6 — B-6 is needed for proper digestion of proteins and carbohydrates, is involved in healthy red blood cell formation, and is crucial for normal nervous system function (including optimizing “good mood” brain health neurotransmitters serotonin, norepinephrine and GABA)
- We have 8 times as much Biotin — Biotin is involved in the digestion of nutrients, and may help support healthy hair, skin and nails
- We have 20 times as much Vitamin B-12 — B-12 is also necessary for producing cellular energy in the body, as well as being involved in red blood cell formation, nervous system function, and DNA synthesis. It is an especially important supplement for vegetarians and for people as they get older.
A 2013 meta-analysis of multivitamin supplement studies concluded: “Micronutrient supplementation has a beneficial effect on perceived stress, mild psychiatric symptoms, and aspects of everyday mood in apparently healthy individuals. Supplements containing high doses of B vitamins may be more effective in improving mood states.”