Why take P.T. Calm?
Because it contain Stress Relief Nutrients for a Calm Mood and Happier Day
What are the ingredients in P.T. Calm?
They are: Magnesium citrate, Oat Straw, Passion flowers, Magnolia bark P.E. 40% honokiol, Ashwagandha root extract 1.5% withanolides, Tart Cherry fruit, Hops flowers, L-Theanine.
Let’s take a look at the ingredients one by one.
- Magnesium citrate: Magnesium helps support relaxing neurotransmitters in the brain and helps reduce the stress hormone cortisol. Magnesium helps support overall health and brain health.
- Oat Straw: Traditional and modern herbalists have used oat straw primarily to support the nervous system. A recent study showed an increase in EEG activity in an area of the brain involved in cognitive tasks after taking oat straw.
- Passion flowers: Studies have shown that Passion flowers reduce stress and improve mood when taken prior to surgery or to dental procedures. They have been shown to help support increased resilience, stress reduction and improved quality of life.
- Magnolia bark extract 40% honokiol: Magnolia bark contains nutrients that cross the blood/brain barrier and support stress reduction, as well as day to day issues like worry and irritability that so many of us deal with.
- Ashwagandha root extract 1.5% withanolides: Studies show that Ashwagandha root reduces stress and anxiety. One way it supports lower stress is by normalizing and reducing levels of the stress hormone cortisol. Ashwagandha root has also been shown to support better social functioning and to promote quality of life.
- Tart Cherry fruit: Studies have shown that tart cherry fruit reduces inflammation after exercise. It has also been shown to contain a small amount of melatonin, which along with its antioxidant properties provides benefits in a stress relief formula.
- Hops flowers: Studies have shown that hops flowers interact with GABA receptors to tune down and normalize the central nervous system. Hops have been shown to reduce stress and improve sleep quality.
- L-Theanine: Studies have shown that L-Theanine reduces the stress response and promotes focused relaxation. It also increases concentration and alertness.